1. We do require a deposit of 50% of services at the time of booking. That will go toward your remaining balance. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
2. PLEASE CANCEL/RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT 24HRS IN ADVANCE!!! If you don’t your card on file will be charged 100% of the service amount.
3. If you are more than 10 mins late with no communication we will cancel your appointment and you will need to reschedule. You will be charged 100% of all services.
4. If you no show no call your credit card on file will be charged 100% of all services.
5. Please confirm your appointment 24hrs. By not doing so will result in cancelling your appointment. Not confirming your appointment does not excuse a late cancel or no show. You will still be charged according to the policies above.
1.An intake form needs to be read and signed before you book your appointment confirming that you understand our policies. We do not proceed with the service until this is signed
2.We are not liable for any false information given by the client that results in any harm during/after the service
REFUSAL OF SERVICE(S)
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should my hair be in order to wax?
We recommend the hair be as long as a grain of rice. If you are shaving you need to let the hair grow for a minimum of 2 weeks.
What is the difference between brazilian, bikini full, and bikini line?
The brazilian is as much as you want to take off the front plus the butt strip, bikini full is as much as you want off the front only and bikini line is anything 2-3 fingers outside the panty line.
Should I trim the hair?
We do not recommend trimming unless the hair is more than an inch long. Using scissors is the best way to trim in order not to trim the hair too short.
Can I wax while on my period?
Yes, as long as you have a fresh clean tampon (for brazilians) or pad (for bikini line). Please keep in mind the skin may be more sensitive and more prone to skin lift.
What should I do to prepare for my wax?
Exfoliate every other day leading up to your wax but not the day before or day of. Keep your skin hydrated with a non comedogenic moisturizer and drink lots of water.
How long will my wax last?
Your wax usually last 3-4 weeks depending on individuals hair growth.
Does waxing hurt?
Everyones pain tolerance is difference. Keep in mind we are removing the hair from the root. You can take an over the counter pain reliever 20-30 minutes before your appointment to help ease the discomfort. We as professionals will do everything we can to make you as comfortable as possible.
Why should wax vs other methods?
If done properly and consistently the hair grows back slower, finer and more sparse. Shaving cuts the hair at the base of the skin so the amount of hair and the thickness doesn't change. You my also have a higher chance of getting ingrowns with shaving. "Permanent" hair removal doesn't work for everyone and can be very costly.
What kind of wax do you use?
We use a combination of soft and hard wax. We like to customize the wax experience to the individual person. Everyones hair and skin type are not the same so its not a one size fits all.
How often should I wax?
We recommend every 4 weeks for the best results.
What should I do for aftercare and to prevent ingrown hairs?
You may experience some sensitivity after your wax. Any redness, bumps, or irritation should go away within a few hours. Make sure you avoid any sun exposure or tanning, working out/sweating, pools/hot tubs, lotions and heavy exfoliation for 48 hours after your wax. The best way to prevent ingrown hairs is to exfoliate 2-3 times per week while also keeping the skin hydrated. We have a variety of products for at home care.